Scammell & Co. is one of the state’s largest Wills and Estate Planning providers and will be providing an obligation free, no-cost information session exclusively for Diabetes SA members. At the one hour session, members will receive practical information in relation to estate planning from the firm’s experienced solicitors.
Discussion topics will include:
- The importance of a valid Will
- Drafting your Will
- Managing and distribution of assets
- The role of an executor
- Dealing with superannuation
- Powers of Attorney
- Advance Care Directives
- When: Thursday, 20th October 2022 @ 9:30 am
- Duration: 1 hour followed by light refreshments
- Where: Thebarton Community Centre (Room 3)
Corner South Rd and Ashwin Parade, Torrensville SA 5031
- Cost: FREE
- From 4th March 2022, those 12 years and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have an SA Health approved exemption, to visit the Thebarton Community Centre.