What you will learn
• Discuss the different blood tests used for the diagnosis of diabetes
• Explain HbA1c and why it is used for diabetes management
• Outline the importance of cholesterol tests and explain the results
• Discuss Kidney function tests – what is tested and why
• Explain the importance of monitoring Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D
- Trent Larwood, Exercise Physiologist
- Jude Barrow, Credentialled Diabetes Educator
What you need to know
- This webinar is FREE for Diabetes SA members and runs for approximately 30 minutes with time to answer questions.
- The session is interactive, there will be time for you to ask questions by typing into the Q&A function of the presentation.
- Even if you can't watch live, make sure you register so we can send you the webinar recording.
Please note: After you register, you will receive an email confirmation and email with the instructions for how to join the webinar. If you experience any problems with joining the webinar, please consult our user guides and FAQ’s.